"Funny, but there's Las Vegas building in Kyoto!" Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Things to Do Tip by joiwatani
Kyoto Things to Do: 906 reviews and 2,184 photos
On our way to the Toji Temple, we had to take two trains although we can even see the temple from a distance. So, my sisters and I decided to walk instead of taking another bus leading us to the temple. About four-five blocks away from the temple, we saw a building with a huge logo on it Las Vegas My sisters who has never been to Las Vegas asked to take a picture of them so we can send them to our friends!
We found out that the building houses some game stations and flinco machines! That made sense because Las Vegas is the gambling capital of the world!
Address: Toji Temple, Kyoto, Japan
Directions: Abour 4-5 blocks away from the left entrance of the Toji Temple.
More Things to Do in Kyoto (57)
More Reviews (42)
- See All Request for extra glass of water
- See All Bring cash instead of credit cards
- See All Take the Kintetsu Train
- See All Buy coasters
- See All Look at the bald spot of the mountain in...
- See All Eat the artisan's breads and pastries
- Parents beware!!!
- See All Look at their display of food before you...
- See the night lanterns at the Matching...
- Warm jackets and good pair of walking...
- See All Inexpensive and close to the bus station
Been to Kyoto?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels