VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Gross Room" Microtel Elizabeth City Tip by Breezymac

Microtel Elizabeth City, Elizabeth City: 153 reviews and 0 photos

I would not recommend this hotel to any clean person. The owner Tika Patel was very rude with a chip on her shoulder. I was not pleased about the hair in the tub or the cigarette butts on the edge of the bed. I was afraid that there wold be an infestation of bed bugs so I slept on top of the sheets. I thought the snack machine would be working but I was wrong. When I attempted to speak to Tika Patel, she was very short with me as if she was trying to brush me off to get out of her face. I would rather sleep in my car than spend another dime in this very unclean place with smoke smelling rooms.

Unique Qualities: NOne

Address: 848 Halstead Blvd, Elizabeth City, NC 27909
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: +1 252-331-7751
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/US/NC/Elizabeth-City-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-PLUS-Elizabeth-City-Inn---Suites/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=34178&group=false&srcPage=SelectHotel&isMapOpen=false&selectedHotels=

• Written Nov 17, 2008

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Elizabeth City?