"The Japanese children in Kimonos" Top 5 Page for this destination Heian Shrine Tip by joiwatani
Heian Shrine, Kyoto: 30 reviews and 66 photos
Whe we got to the temple, there were children with their parents taking their class pictures at the temple. There were photographers taking each children with their best kimonos. The costumes of the kids were so colorful that I can't help to ask permission from their parents to take pictures with their children. Most of the mothers I asked, just smiled and politely asked their children to pose a picture with me. The kids gladly nodded their heads and go some great pictures of them!
Address: Heian Temple, Kyoto, Japan
Phone: +81 75-761-0221
More Things to Do in Kyoto (57)
More Reviews (42)
- See All Request for extra glass of water
- See All Bring cash instead of credit cards
- See All Take the Kintetsu Train
- See All Buy coasters
- See All Look at the bald spot of the mountain in...
- See All Eat the artisan's breads and pastries
- Parents beware!!!
- See All Look at their display of food before you...
- See the night lanterns at the Matching...
- Warm jackets and good pair of walking...
- See All Inexpensive and close to the bus station
Been to Kyoto?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels