"There's a visitor's lounge at Heian Temple" Top 5 Page for this destination Heian Shrine Tip by joiwatani
Heian Shrine, Kyoto: 30 reviews and 66 photos
If you packed your lunch while visiting the Ginkakuji Temple, there's a visitor's lounge close to the stores where you can eat. It's located past the covered fountain- a place where people wash themselves before entering the temple. I saw some people there eating their lunches. There are tables and chairs where people just relax.
Address: Heaian Temple, Kyoto, Japan
Directions: At the Kyoto Main Bus Terminal (close to the Kyoto Mall), take the bus going to the Heian Temple. You can't miss the temple because it's on the main street of Kyoto!%c*
More Things to Do in Kyoto (57)
More Reviews (42)
- See All Request for extra glass of water
- See All Bring cash instead of credit cards
- See All Take the Kintetsu Train
- See All Buy coasters
- See All Look at the bald spot of the mountain in...
- See All Eat the artisan's breads and pastries
- Parents beware!!!
- See All Look at their display of food before you...
- See the night lanterns at the Matching...
- Warm jackets and good pair of walking...
- See All Inexpensive and close to the bus station
Been to Kyoto?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels