"Rent a Motorbike!" Top 5 Page for this destination Krabi Transportation Tip by GracesTrips

Krabi Transportation: 65 reviews and 67 photos

There are no roads in Railay. Everything is in walking distance and to leave Railay, you need to go by boat. We decided to check out the city just north of Railay which is Ao Nang. About a 15 minute long tail boat ride from Railay. The main town area of Ao Nang is very small. You have a main road traveling along the beach and another road going inland. If you walk up the road going inland you come to a few motorbike rental places. The one we went to had a lavendar colored sign that read Juju Fashion. Sounds strange but I think the sign wasn't changed and no fashions for sale. It cost us 200 baht (US$6.00) to rent the bike for the entire day! The motorbikes are like scooters and are automatic. Seemed easy enough to ride. I rode on the back and not having been on a motorbike before, I opted to use a helmet. We had a blast riding around town and seeing the countryside. Everything is so lush and green.

Type: Motorcycle

• Updated Aug 22, 2014

“So many places, so little time.....”

Have you been to Krabi?