"Friendly & Clean!" Riverhouse Resort Tip by mitchnyburke

Riverhouse Resort, Bend: 767 reviews and 2 photos

I have stayed in many, many resorts and topnotch hotels throughout the United States and none had a more accommodating, friendly and professional staff as what I found at the Riverhouse Resort in Bend Oregon.
I just cannot give the management enough credit for how trained their staff is and how effortlessly they handled our business meeting. I was part of a group of over 50+ attendees and the facility was well suited and prepared to handle our needs as a group as well as individually. The Convention Center is out of this world with all the high tech gadgets you could ask for as well as a well appointed business center.
I spent 3 days here and couldn?t think of a more wonderful place to be on business. My room was phenomenal, clean; bed was out of this world, pillows were just right, plenty of towels and a roomy bathroom as well. I would absolutely rate the Riverhouse Resort one of the best I have visited in terms of service, staff and accommodations. I would definitely go back again for business and might even plan a romantic Ski vacation with the wife in the near future. If you love outdoor activities this is the place you want to be. If you don't stay at the Riverhouse Resort in Bend, you will regret it.

Address: 3075 N Highway 97, Bend, OR 97701
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 15413893111
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.riverhouse.com

• Written Oct 28, 2008

Comments

mitchnyburke's Related Pages

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.