Aquaknox: "Venetian Seafood" Venetian Hotel Tip by PinkFloydActuary

Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas: 27 reviews and 33 photos

by PinkFloydActuary

Aquaknox is a dinner only restaurant in Venetian. Seafood is the specialty, with a few steaks/chicken options as well. We were seated quickly, and the servers were very attentive throughout. I really like the ambiance here. It's fairly quiet in the restaurant area away from the bar, and all the drapes and blue lighting gives a really calming feeling. I started with the tomato salad - everything was fresh and delicious. Although I'm not a huge fish fan (big on shellfish, not regular fish), the waiter talked me into the John Dory - and I'm glad he did. It melted in my mouth and was just fantastic.

As I mentioned in some of my other tips, I'm a beer & pizza guy, and sometimes it's hard to justify recommending the champagne and caviar places. My portion of the bill with tip neared $100, and once again, although everything I had was very good, I just have a hard time saying it's worth that kind of money. So, the standard caveat applies - good meal, if you don't bat an eyelid at $100 per person, go ahead :)

Price Comparison: most expensive
Directions: In the Venetian
Price: US$41 and up
Rating: 4
Theme: Seafood

• Written Oct 25, 2008

PinkFloydActuary Visits Here Frequently!

“Searching the world for a clever motto”

Have you been to Las Vegas?