"Academy of Science" California Academy Of Science Tip by rkearns
California Academy Of Science, San Francisco: 16 reviews and 52 photos
The Academy of Science just opened this year (2008) and is well worth the $26 entry fee. It rivals Monterrey Bay aquarium, with gigantic sea water tanks of fish, shark, starfish, eel, octopi, jellyfish, coral and more. You get to see underwater life, from shallow to deep, and there are interactive kiosks that will satisfy the kid in you. Such a brilliant design, the building itself is green, sustainable, maintaining its own temperature through the paneled roof. This wonder is a must-see if you visit SF.
Address: 55 Music Concourse Dr. San Francisco CA 94118
Directions: Golden Gate Park
Phone: (415) 379-8000
More Things to Do in San Francisco (14)
More Reviews (58)
- See All cheap eats
- See All SF cheap stuff
- See All buying basics
- See All must sees and how to purchase...
- See All pubs, dive bars, dance clubs, music...
- See All b&b, central location, close to all the...
- where to stay, where to go, where not to...
- See All Hipsters on bikes
- See All Tomales Bay Oyster Co.
- just because it's sunny doesn't mean...
- See All we leave things on the street
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
rkearns' Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels