"AMAZING THING HAPENED TO ME AND MY FRIEND..." Red Light Area (Heera Mandi) Tip by wajahatriaz

Red Light Area (Heera Mandi), Lahore: 6 reviews and 2 photos

hey, i want to tell to all viewers of this post, that never ever to go to heera mandi, man its all fraud there, that area loaded will criminals, and paki police are giving cover to those really terrible anti-human criminals. me and my friend went there about 2 weeks before, we know a bit about it, so left our wallets and mobiles in my car, and went with a modest of 500 rupee each , to have fun...! we found 1 dalla there, who first showed us coupl of not attractive women, so left them, than he took us to a old lady house, she asked us to go upstairs and wait til her girls come up. soon she and her old sister came , closed the windows and doors, and started shouting to us, that u came here with izat, and now go back with izat, or else worst. we earlier didnt know wots happening, and gave money to that women and than dalla went rude, took 200 from us instead of 100. we got nervous, soon the first women said to us, take off ur pents, we asked where are the girls u said u brining up, than she showed wot really she was , and started an unforgeable night of my and my friend life. she and the other women started hitting us, and soon called a vv strong built kanjar, a criminal with gun. than they robbed us, took every cloth from us to find the money or things, found none more as the what we had , already we had given to them, than that big kanjar hit us with his gun alot, especially to my friend as he was saying let us go. i had given up, knowing that now they have kidnapped us and our parents wil know where we are, as these criminals wil ask for tawaan. but dont know how, but allah kay karam say, they left us, after robbing and abusing and hitting. we just ran from that area, and promised to each other never to cum here again. so heera mandi is a criminals hot spot, better good boys avoid it, i am volunteering these comments, to make sure no 1 else gets in this mess. but those who dont believe me, man go and get killed...!

Address: heera mandi
Theme: Adult Spot

• Written Oct 14, 2008

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.