"Anglers Inn" Anglers Inn Tip by Ewingjr98

Anglers Inn, Jackson: 223 reviews and 4 photos

by Ewingjr98
      View from our window at Anglers Inn
    by Ewingjr98

Anglers Inn is certainly one of the lower-budget places in this expensive town, but I was pleased with the accommodations and the service we received here.

I booked the room on Kayak or Hotels.dom for about $70. We arrived around 3pm (get here before the office closes at 9pm!), and we were warmly greeted by an older man at the front desk. He quickly signed us in and gave us two old fashioned metal keys for our room. We took one of several parking spots right in front of our room and quickly moved our stuff in. The room was a little small but comfortable with two queen beds, a tiny TV, a large refrigerator, and a coffee pot. I got free wi-fi, but I don;t think it was from this hotel. Otherwise this is a pretty plain motel, foucused more on the customers who want to ski or enjoy the town rather than sit in the room.

The hotel is just two or three blocks from the central square, so it is easy to walk to the best local bars and restaurants like the Million Dollar Cowboy and others.

Address: 265 N Millward, Jackson Hole, WY 83001
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: 307-733-3682
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Motel
Website: http://www.anglersinn.net/

• Written Oct 12, 2008

“"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." ~ Ernest Hemingway”

Have you been to Jackson?