"Traffic Versus Clean Air" Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Warnings Or Dangers Tip by hunterV
Kiev Warnings and Dangers: 76 reviews and 49 photos
A lot has been said and written of late about the air pollution resulting from traffic.
The number of cars in Kiev has reached one million, which means every third resident of Kiev drives a car.
Besides, there is cargo transport, transit transport and guests of Kiev coming to the capital by their own cars...
Carbon dioxide concentration in the air exceeds all possible/existing norms by several times.
The statictic data always tend to frighten us by those huge numbers...
Here are the places in the capital where the air cleanliness situation leaves much to be desired.
- Bessarabia Square and Obolon Abenue are the most polluted places as far as the air is concerned.
- Popudrenko Street (Chernihiv Metro station),
- Lesia Ukrainka Boulevard,
- Victory Avenue (Sviatoshin Metro station)
- Skliarenko Street
are among the worst ecological areas in Kiev.
All this situation results from air pollution caused by traffic.
What about industrial pollution?...
Better not to think of it and enjoy one's stay instead!
More Warnings and Dangers in Kiev (2)
More Reviews (96)
- See All Stella Magnetic
- See All Enjoying Chamber Music
- See All At the Railway Station
- See All By Bus to the Airport
- See All City Bus Tours
- See All Restored and Refurbished
hunterV's Related Pages
Have you been to Kiev?Share Your Travels