Romano's Macaroni Grill: "My Favorite Italian Place" Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Restaurant Tip by msbrandysue

Houston Restaurants: 288 reviews and 228 photos

The food here is incredible. They have the traditional italian food such as lasagna, pasta, etc. It's all amazing. You get bread and oil when you sit down. They have a more expensive meal called Mama's Trio which I get when I'm STARVING and not watching my calorie intake. It includes lasagna, chicken parmasgan and chicken cannallonni. (Sorry about the spelling!) They also have a really neat menu item called "Create Your Own Pasta" which I usually always get. You pick your sauce, noodles, meat, and veggies. Their caesar salad is also wonderful. The drinks are fantastic. I usually get the bellini which is awesome!

The ambience is family-oriented. The lights are dimmed a bit. The tables are covered with a white linen, then on top of that, there is white paper in which the kids can color on or adults too :p I have played many a tic tac toe on the tables!

Favorite Dish: My favorite is the Create Your Own pasta which you have to get the paper from the waitor. Or, if I'm really hungry I get the Mama's Trio.

Address: 7607 Fm 1960 Rd W
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: In the same parking lot as Willowbrook Mall towards 1960.
Phone: (281) 955-1388
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 5
Theme: Italian

• Written Oct 5, 2008

“God made Texas on his day off...for pure entertainment. Mary Lasswell”

Have you been to Houston?