Wildschut: "At the Roelof Hart square" Top 5 Page for this destination Wildschut Tip by pieter_jan_v
Wildschut, Amsterdam: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Wildschut was one of the first Amsterdam Grand Café's and it seems it was there from the very beginning. Prices are very reasonable which makes it very attractive to the locals.
As it is located somewhat off the ordinary tourist area it does not attract that many tourist, althoug I can recommend the place highly.
Address: Roelof Hartstraat 1-3 1071 TR Amsterdam
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Oud Zuid. Tram #5 or 24.
More Reviews (499)
- See All Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- See All Vrouw met Stola - statue
- See All Eurotrans
- See All Former shipyard buildings
- See All Popular hotel for visitors travelling by...
- See All Signs of the tradesmen
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels