"Lovely, stylish hotel" Best Eastern Centra Hotel Riga Tip by Titiuu

Hotel Centra
      Hotel Centra
      Junior suite
    by Titiuu

We had an opportunity to travel somewhere with my husband for two nights. As we have 3 small kids, we chose hotel very carefully - this would be The Romantic Trip... :-)

We chose hotel Centra, and it was perfect choice! I booked via internet, had some e-mail conversation between hotel and me, to plan the perfect stay. When we arrived, we had chauffeur waiting for us at airport, arriving at hotel was nice, staff was friendly and polite. Sparkling wine was waiting for us in our lovely, light junior suite. We went also back to airport with hotels car, though it was 19 euros / way, it was worth it.

Our room was junior suite, light and big. Price wasn't too bad, bit of feel of luxury at affordable price. We stayed in hotel at autumn, so prices were lower than high season in summer.

We we're so satisfied with this hotel, that when my aunt promised to look after our kids for couple of days, I immediately booked flights to RIga and two nights in this hotel! This time we'll be staying in Suite, and instead of 2nd floor all the way up on the top floor. I'm really looking forward to staying there, again!

Unique Qualities: Great views to Riga Old Town, hotel is situated in Old Town, great place.

Tranport from airport to hotel and back is available, in 2007 it was about 19 euros / way. With all that money you'll get easy arrival - driver waits for you at airport with name sign, carries luggage from airport to car and car to hotel and you'll just enjoy the ride.

Address: 1 Audeju Street, Riga LV-1050