"Neighborhoods" Other NEIGHBORHOODS Tip by rkearns
Other NEIGHBORHOODS, San Francisco: 33 reviews and 36 photos
Favorite thing: LOWER HAIGHT
This is my specialty because it's where I lived. The Lower Haight is at the intersection of Haight and Fillmore, just two blocks North of Market Street. You will find authentic restaurants of many ethnicities, recycled clothing stores, organic markets, bars and convenience stores. What more could you ask for?
Thep Phanom - authentic Thai
Rotee --fresh Indian dishes
Rosamunde -many different types of sausages
Volare and Mythic pizza --hot, crusty pizza by the slice
Squat and Gobble --breakfast! coffee, poached eggs, fresh squeezed o.j.
Toronado - about 500+ beers to choose from (no liquor)
-right next door to Rosamunde
Mad Dog in the Fog --pool, sports on large flatscreen, trivia night, beer only
Upper Playground --street wear; graffiti/graphic tees, hats, hoodies and other misc. items....dope.
Whole Foods Co. --organic produce, hard to find items, and kosher goods (expensive)
More Reviews (65)
- See All cheap eats
- See All buying basics
- See All stuff to do in s.f.
- See All must sees and how to purchase...
- See All pubs, dive bars, dance clubs, music...
- See All b&b, central location, close to all the...
- where to stay, where to go, where not to...
- See All Hipsters on bikes
- See All Tomales Bay Oyster Co.
- just because it's sunny doesn't mean...
- See All we leave things on the street
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
rkearns' Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels