"Folk island in the urban area" Kiev Off The Beaten Path Tip by IngaA
Kiev Off The Beaten Path: 81 reviews and 143 photos
Pyrohovo open air museam of Ukrainian folk architecture.
Typical Ukrainian houses 'Khatas' were taken there from all the regions of Ukraine.
Near the forests, with wooden churches, winter mills and gardens it creates an atmosphere of rural life in the past.
More Off The Beaten Path in Kiev (3)
More Reviews (39)
- See All Askoldova mohyla (Askold's grave)
- See All Have to visit someone local? Come hungry...
- See All Kyiv museums
- See All Cosy Tavern near Golden Gate
- See All Dynamo Kyiv champion
- See All Proverbial and anedotical Ukrainian...
IngaA's Related Pages
Have you been to Kiev?Share Your Travels