"Old town districts" Kiev Things to Do Tip by IngaA
Kiev Things to Do: 464 reviews and 1,008 photos
Visit the old town districts, one of the most remarkable place is the St. Sofia Cathedral, well seen even from remote places due to its big tower covered with the gold.
Built under the reigning of the duke Jaroslaw the Wise, one of the most powerful governors, it is included into the World Heritage List.
Address: the very centre of the city, the Sofiewska square
More Reviews (35)
- See All Have to visit someone local? Come hungry...
- See All Kyiv museums
- See All Cosy Tavern near Golden Gate
- See All Dynamo Kyiv champion
- See All Proverbial and anedotical Ukrainian...
- See All Driving at winter time
IngaA's Related Pages
Have you been to Kiev?Share Your Travels