"mexican food in the mission" Food - Drink Tip by rkearns
Food - Drink, San Francisco: 21 reviews and 34 photos
the mission is like a little mexico. there are tons of taquerias, bars, nic-nac shops, zapaterias, and latin music stores. mission and valencia between 16th and 22nd streets are the most concentrated with attractions. while 16th is a bart stop and center hub of transportation, the closer you get to 22nd street, the cleaner and more expensive it becomes.
Address: Throughout the City
More Things to Do in San Francisco (14)
More Reviews (58)
- See All cheap eats
- See All SF cheap stuff
- See All buying basics
- See All must sees and how to purchase...
- See All pubs, dive bars, dance clubs, music...
- See All b&b, central location, close to all the...
- where to stay, where to go, where not to...
- See All Hipsters on bikes
- See All Tomales Bay Oyster Co.
- just because it's sunny doesn't mean...
- See All we leave things on the street
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
rkearns' Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels