Klaas Compaen: "A hidden Thai" Top 5 Page for this destination Klaas Compaen Tip by pieter_jan_v
Klaas Compaen, Amsterdam: 3 reviews and 1 photos
When hearing Klaas Compaen you don't right away think at a Thia restuarant.
The place used to be the best Thai restaurant, but new under new management, the old quality went down and up, but never became the same.
Still you can give it a try, because the interior is still the same.
Address: Raamgracht 9 - 1011 KH Amsterdam
Directions: 2 blocks South of the Nieuwmarkt
Theme: Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim
More Reviews (499)
- See All Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- See All Vrouw met Stola - statue
- See All Eurotrans
- See All Former shipyard buildings
- See All Popular hotel for visitors travelling by...
- See All Signs of the tradesmen
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels