"Propaganda Murals" Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Things to Do Tip by Willettsworld
North Korea Things to Do: 89 reviews and 282 photos
Instead of advertising billboards, you have propaganda murals. These show strength and power to the people, defiance over hardship, working for the better good of the country etc. They're straight out of the "how to be a communist country" manual and are all over the city so that the general public see them every day. If you visit the Stamp shop in Pyongyang, you can buy smaller copies of them as posters or postcards.
More Things to Do in North Korea (33)
More Reviews (34)
- See All Former DPRK officals holiday resort
- See All Traditional Korean pansanggi
- See All Guides at attractions
- See All Mini-golf at the Yanggakdo Hotel
- See All TV's, lap-tops, beds & furniture - want...
Willettsworld's Related Pages
Have you been to North Korea?Share Your Travels