"Tourist (School)bus" Top 5 Page for this destination Bus Tip by pieter_jan_v
Bus, Amsterdam: 16 reviews and 24 photos
Since the summer of 2008 there's a new sightseeing bus on the Amsterdam streets.
It's a converted American schoolbus with a perspex roof, that can open.
Sightseeing information is available in 15 languages.
Tour duration = 1 hour or 2 hours (including visit to Gassan Diamonds).
Adult ticket = 16 (1 hour) or 20 Euro's (2 hours).
Departure Location: Damrak 34 - 1012 LK Amsterdam
Rijksmuseum/Van Gogh Museum
Westerkerk/Anne Frank House
More Reviews (607)
- See All Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- See All Vrouw met Stola - statue
- See All At the NDSM
- See All Former shipyard buildings
- See All Popular hotel for visitors travelling by...
- See All Signs of the tradesmen
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels