"It does not worth the money I paid to it" City Apartment Hotel Tip by AndreyRu
City Apartment Hotel, Bergen: 132 reviews and 0 photos
1. Central location - only 7 minutes walking to bus station
2. Rather clean
1. The smallest room I have ever booked. Just two beds and bedside-table with TV on it. No chair. Even no space for chair.
2. Only one kettle for the whole hotel - on the third floor
3. Only one oven for the whole hotel - on the third floor
4. Only one teacup for the whole hotel - in the somebody's room, as usual
5. You have to be quiet in the hotel - thin walls is not the obstacle for the noise
6. Small chink in the window - the only source of the fresh air. No other ventilation in the room.
Address: Christiesgate 14, , Bergen, Hordaland 5015
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: +47 924 19 778
Have you been to Bergen?Share Your Travels