"Public Art - Prince Hendrik on the Hendrikkade" Statues and Sculptures Tip by yooperprof
Statues and Sculptures, Amsterdam: 32 reviews and 59 photos
Favorite thing: Nice muttonchops!
Prince Hendrik (1827-1879), sometimes called "the Navigator" was the younger brother of King William III. He dedicated his life to the Dutch navy, and died as an Admiral of the Fleet. Prins Hendrikkade is his main legacy.
The bust is just across the street from the impressive Scheepvaarthuis.
More General in Amsterdam (41)
More Reviews (40)
- See All Cheerful Cozy Pancake place near...
- See All Amsterdam Historical Museum
- See All Chet Baker Memorial
- See All Classic jenever house - from 1650!
- See All Pastries and Cakes - oh my!
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels