"MIKVAH" Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Things to Do Tip by cochinjew
Kochi Things to Do: 178 reviews and 421 photos
MIKVAH IN COCHIN
It was as if we were drawn by an unknown force to this hotel and the ayurvedic place. MIKVAH a board proclaimed and it caught my attention of course, it was the purifying bath of the orthodox jews. I have never seen one in India, had seen one in Rangoon and of course in many other places. Obviously the influential Koder family had a mikvah in their own backyard for the use of the family!
I was very gratified to be led to this place and see the MIKVAH
Directions: On the grounds of Hotel Grande Residencia, Princess Street
More Things to Do in Kochi (23)
More Reviews (108)
- See All Good Place for a nice south Indian meal
- See All NOT A GOOD CHOICE
- See All Air Asia from KL to Cochin
- See All India is the most Pro Israeli country in...
- See All Good South Indian Food
- See All On the Internet the Place looks fabulous
- See All Princess Street the Tourist Ghetto
- Adivasi, the original inhabitants of...
- See All antique stores along the jew town road
Been to Kochi?Share your travels with the world!
cochinjew's Related Pages
Have you been to Kochi?Share Your Travels