"Toursitland Tour agency near the Railway Station" Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Things to Do Tip by cochinjew
Kochi Things to Do: 178 reviews and 421 photos
TouristLand, an travel agency near Ernakulum Railway Station
Mr Suresh who runs with agency with his assistant Suneel are courteous and very keen on personal relationships and friendships rather than the pittance of the commission they can make out of you.
To give an example, suresh booked the hotel for me, at a travel agent?s rate, so that the saving was passed on to me, and when I wanted to transfer to the Fort Cochin Hotel , Ballard Bungalows, he personally drove me there, thus allaying anxiety of travelling to Fort Cochin with luggage and through the drizzle.
Sure enough, Like Densal Sany who is the manager of Ballard Hotels and Suresh of the TouristLand Travel agency, I have known them for a while and on each visit, I use their services and without doubt it has always been sincere and service with a smile.
More Things to Do in Kochi (23)
More Reviews (108)
- See All Good Place for a nice south Indian meal
- See All NOT A GOOD CHOICE
- See All Air Asia from KL to Cochin
- See All India is the most Pro Israeli country in...
- See All Good South Indian Food
- See All On the Internet the Place looks fabulous
- See All Princess Street the Tourist Ghetto
- Adivasi, the original inhabitants of...
- See All antique stores along the jew town road
Been to Kochi?Share your travels with the world!
cochinjew's Related Pages
Have you been to Kochi?Share Your Travels