Krishna Cafe: "Once more at Krishna Cafe" Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Restaurant Tip by cochinjew
Kochi Restaurants: 68 reviews and 133 photos
Backpackers and the tourists visiting Cochin has really degraded the local cuisine in that most of the restaurants in Fort Cochin cater to the tourists and the quality of the food has gone down. But Krishna Cafe does not have to do anything like that, they serve the original fare from South India..
each of my lunch or dinner at any of the restaurants serving the tourist trade in Fort Cochin cost me between 125 to 200 inr but the dinner at krishna cafe is less than 35 inr, four to five times cheaper. I also happen to like their food
Favorite Dish: Paper Dosay Masala
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: It is in the Gujerati part of town, and it is short Auto rikshaw drive away
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (104)
- See All Good Place for a nice south Indian meal
- See All Getting your visiting card designed and...
- See All Air Asia from KL to Cochin
- See All India is the most Pro Israeli country in...
- See All Good South Indian Food
- See All On the Internet the Place looks fabulous
- See All Princess Street the Tourist Ghetto
- Adivasi, the original inhabitants of...
- See All antique stores along the jew town road
Been to Kochi?Share your travels with the world!
cochinjew's Related Pages
Have you been to Kochi?Share Your Travels