Brambles: "SOfa Devine!" Occoquan Shopping Tip by luckybug

Occoquan Shopping: 6 reviews and 5 photos

This is a great little boutique in Occoquan and one of my all time favorite places to shop. Everything is so well put together. The store is charming and has a very eclectic selection. They offer a variety of unique housewares, sofas, farm tables, other furniture, jewelry, gardening, home accents and gifts. I would describe their style as a modern French country. A little like Shabby Chic, a little like Anthropologie.

This is the place I go for decorating my house. I bought my sofa here a couple years ago and I absolutely love it! After shopping around for a one I found they had the best deal. They sell the some of the same sofas as Crate and Barrel, but for much less plus they had more fabric selection to choose from, which made me happy. I?ve also bought a number of other items from them that I absolutely love -- my rustic coffee table made of really cool reclaimed pine, a heavenly armchair and ottoman, and a beautiful original painting framed in an antique mirror frame.

This store consistently has a wide variety of delightful little trinkets, decorative items, jewelry. This is usually the first and last place I stop for gifts. I do my Christmas shopping here every year for their votivo candles or the fragrant Capri Blue candles and whatever else I think is cool. I rarely walk out empty handed! Plus, the staff is helpful and knowledgeable and they will kindly wrap any gift item for those like myself are always in a hurry.

Theme: Home Furnishing
Website: http://www.bramblesstudio.com

• Written Aug 22, 2008

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Occoquan?