"Ghirardelli" Chocolates Tip by machomikemd
Chocolates, San Francisco: 15 reviews and 26 photos
This branch of Ghirardelli is located in the kitschy Union Square area but it provides less products than in Ghirardelli Square since this is smaller but still has the hallmarks of Domenico Ghirardelli's Signature Chocolates!
What to buy: assorted chocolates, truffles, chocolate mints, after dinner mints and a whole lot more!
What to pay: $ 22 for a pound of sweet indulgence, $ 12 for 1/2 pound of aluminum covered chocolate mints, $ 10 for a bar of dark chocolates and a lot more!
Address: 307 Sutter Street. San Francisco, CA, 94108
Directions: 307 Sutter Street. San Francisco, CA, 94108
Phone: (415) 834-0850
Theme: Food and Drink
More Shopping in San Francisco (23)
More Reviews (236)
- See All San Francisco Fridge Magnets
- See All Southern Italian Cuisine (2)
- See All One Big Tourist Trap hehehe
- See All Historical Fort and Military Camp
- See All How To Ride A Cable Car
- See All Parking at the Golden Gate Bridge
- See All Attend Convention at Moscone
- See All The Grand Dame of Union Square part 2
- See All Giants Dugout
- See All Filipino Town in South of Market
- See All Top of The Mark
- See All Lots of Clothes!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels