Avandi's: "Great food, super cheap, and super friendly!!" Londonderry Restaurant Tip by misstina87

Londonderry Restaurants: 2 reviews and 2 photos

My family eating lunch at Avandi's.
by misstina87

A few months ago I took a trip to New Hampshire to visit a cousin. We stopped to eat at Avandi's twice during our trip. The first time we ate at this restaurant was for breakfast. The restaurant is rather small and homey. Both times I ate here, there weren't a lot of other people eating. Avandi's plays country music which was a wonderful treat for a friend I was traveling with who is very southern.

We had the same waitress both times and she was very friendly. She always made sure we were doing OK and was even chatting with a toddler we had in our group. We never ran out of our drinks as the waitress was always there with refills.

I'm not a huge fan of breakfast but I have to say that the french toast I had was the best I've ever had in any restaurant I've been to. I also had the chicken tender sub for lunch and it tasted like something you would get fresh from a deli. Delicious!!

Overall, the prices are great, the staff is friendly (the cooks and other waitresses always said goodbye to us when we left), and the food tastes great. If you're in the area, I definitely recommend Avandi's.

Favorite Dish: I had the french toast for breakfast and chicken tender sub for lunch. Good sized portions and incredible taste!!

Address: 87 Nashua Rd
Price Comparison: about average
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: American

• Written Aug 21, 2008

“Live a little.”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Londonderry?