Hooligans: "The worst service in Dallas, TX" Dallas Restaurant Tip by morochaargentina

Dallas Restaurants: 252 reviews and 234 photos

The worst service on the planet earth! They want to be ?cool? but they end up being rude. The ?welcome? to the place was a ?What?s up, dude???? with a funky face. I am not a ?dude? and I don?t need that kind of service? He was in a rush to go back to the table next to the bar and play around with the rest of the employees? About 8 of them, bartenders and servers, all together in a big table in the middle of the bar, eating food from fast food places in the area? nothing from the restaurant? and drinking (I hope not alcohol!) while they were? Pre-shift? After shift? During shift? It was confusing.. they were having a good time? to the point that they had NO IDEA that there were customers ALL around? oh! I felt we were bothering them? I never felt so uncomfortable in a bar in my life! Well? maybe the time that we got to a gentleman?s club by mistake I felt as awkward as this time? but this time, even my husband felt uncomfortable!

We ordered 5 different martinis (they don?t make them in front of you, they have a mixture and all they do is they add the alcohol) it?s a good idea? but they really taste like ***?the worst martinis in a LONG time? we didn?t dare to try the food, we hated the place?

They didn?t notice. They were so happy having a good time with their co workers? they forgot? they were WORKING? or al least that?s what their missing in action boss thinks they are doing?

Favorite Dish: leaving as soon as possible!

Address: addison, tx
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 1

• Updated Aug 19, 2008

morochaargentina Lives Here!

“Be a traveller, not a tourist”

Have you been to Dallas?