"Public Art - Rembrandt in the Rembrandtplein" Rembrandtplein Tip by yooperprof
Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam: 5 reviews and 13 photos
Favorite thing: The sculpture of Rembrandt is said to be the oldest public statue in the city of Amsterdam - which seems appropriate. It was placed here in 1876 when this was the butter market for the city, and known as the Reguliermarkt.
More General in Amsterdam (41)
More Reviews (40)
- See All Cheerful Cozy Pancake place near...
- See All Amsterdam Historical Museum
- See All Chet Baker Memorial
- See All Classic jenever house - from 1650!
- See All Pastries and Cakes - oh my!
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels