"Transport between Puerto D Carmen & Costa Teguise" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Transportation Tip by lomi
Isla de Lanzarote Transportation: 40 reviews and 24 photos
There is a good bus service between the two resorts and they run all day (until about 11pm) via Arrecife bus station. It costs 2 euros.
The taxi fare between PDC and Costa Teguise is around 25 euros each way & takes about 20 minutes.
More Transportation in Isla de Lanzarote (8)
More Reviews (136)
- See All International Musem of Modern Art (MIAC)
- See All Bistro with a twist!
- See All Not 5* dining, but great hotel
- See All Which resort do I choose?
- See All Shopping in Arrecife
- See All How to chill out in a Spanish bar
lomi's Related Pages
Have you been to Isla de Lanzarote?Share Your Travels