"Prinsengracht - the Prince's Canal" Prinsengracht Tip by yooperprof
Prinsengracht, Amsterdam: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Favorite thing: Said to be "the most charming of Amsterdam's canals". (Hey, I read it in my guidebook.)
Like the other canals, the Prinsengracht wraps around the center of the city, but its most characteristic sections provide the boundary between the Western Canal belt and the Jordaan neighborhood.
More General in Amsterdam (41)
More Reviews (40)
- See All Cheerful Cozy Pancake place near...
- See All Amsterdam Historical Museum
- See All Chet Baker Memorial
- See All Classic jenever house - from 1650!
- See All Pastries and Cakes - oh my!
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels