SIM LIM shopping centre: "Computer paradise! SIM LIM" Singapore Shopping Tip by yozza2005

Singapore Shopping: 290 reviews and 369 photos

This really is computer paradise. I was advised by a guy I met in New Zealand to go here when I hit Singapore.

I jumped in a taxi on the famous Orchard Road and off I went. (Cheap taxi ride)
I was greated by a huge shopping centre. (Great great 'cheap' traditional food on the ground floor)

So after a quick meal, i started walking the floors of this great electronic and computer paradise.
So many shops selling any computer part/accessory/main frame/ and anything computer or electronics related.

REMEMBER TO BARGAIN! You'll earn their respect by bartering hard, and you'll get yourself a great deal.

It should be noted that on the ground floor, copies of software programs are made, but I heard that this was being stamped out.

You'll have 11 floors to get through, which can be very tiring.

So if you are in Singapore and you want a Camera, a Computer or anything electronic, then head to SIM LIM!

What to buy: CAMERA, COMPUTER,

What to pay: barter hard and you'll get a great deal

Directions: Jump in a taxi and ask for SIM LIM, it should take 5/10 minutes from orchard road.
Theme: Computers and Electronics

• Written Aug 11, 2008

“"If you could escape from your past, would you be ready for the next adventure?"”

Have you been to Singapore?