"Views of London from a 'hill with a view' PART II" London Off The Beaten Path Tip by Durfun
London Off The Beaten Path: 1,665 reviews and 2,941 photos
Okay, moving into the park you will see the following sights...
The plaque referencing the south-facing views & major buildings in front of you.
People enjoying themselves.
Alexandra Palace (another cool viewing point) further north.
othercontact: Parliament Hill, Hampstead Heath
More Off The Beaten Path in London (9)
More Reviews (106)
- See All One New Change
- See All In the airport itself !
- See All Very Chic Chinese
- See All Funky Belgian beers anyone?
- See All Bicycle hire outside tube stations!
- See All Brick Lane & it's Market
- See All Have a week? Then see these...
- See All Ice-skating outside the Natural History...
- For summer, bring your swimming briefs !
- Good quality warm clothes for winter !
- Shady 'southern' areas..
- Need correct change for buses
Durfun's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels