"shot through the heart!" Madison Square Garden Tip by mindcrime

Madison Square Garden
      Ticket Lobby of Madison Square Garden
      BON JOVI at Madison Square Garden
    by mindcrime

When I visit a big city I try to catch at least one big rock concert. Madison Square Garden is the ideal place to see one in NY! It?s a famous huge indoor arena, where New York Knicks play. The capacity is 20.000 people and BON JOVI gave 2 sold out shows in the middle of july! I feel happy that I was there. I booked the tickets 3 months in advance through tickekmaster.com and the day of the concert I just went there to the place and I took them form the Will Call, part of the Box Office that is located in the Garden?s Main ticket lobby at 7th avenue and 32nd street..

Later in the afternoon, when we got inside we realized how big is the place because we had to go up 9 floors! We had the cheap tickets ($30) so we didn?t care so much. When we finally find the correct Gate we asked for our seats and the man there told me ?oh, I?m sorry, come with me!? what?s going on? ?Nothing sir, we have some projectors at your seats so I will give you 2 new tickets!? and where are they? ?you have to go down there, we are sorry again!? Guess what! Our new seats were much closer to the stage to an area that the cost of them was $200! Yes, what a perfect start for the night!

BON JOVI played for about 3 hours, they gave an amazing show, all the hits of course, the people screamed every little lyric, the beer was nice so everyone left the place with a big smile. I really enjoyed the perfect sound system and the video walls are also great.

"Shot through the heart
And youre to blame
You give love a bad name"

Address: 7th anenue between 31st and 33rd streets
Directions: Take trains 1,2,3,A,C,E to 34th street/Penn Station or trains B,D,F,N,Q,R to 34th street/Avenue of the Americas
Theme: Live Music

• Written Aug 5, 2008

“WORLD is a book. Don't read just one page!”

Have you been to New York City?