Mijares Mexican Restaurant: "Mexican Food" Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Restaurant Tip by GracesTrips

Pasadena Restaurants: 111 reviews and 293 photos

Taquito Appetizer

Taquito Appetizer
      Chicken Garbage Burrito
      Outdoor dining
      Indoor dining
      Entrance
    by GracesTrips

It is usually very easy to find a Mexican restaurant anywhere in Southern California. Yet, not always that easy in Pasadena. Pasadena is a mecca for restaurants. You can find every ethnic food ever here. But to find a dine in Mexican Restaurant that is somewhat decent can be tough. This one isn't bad. I've only been once but I'm sure I'll be back and I will update my review at that time.
I wasn't too hungry so I ordered the taquito appetizer. I ordered beef but got chicken. Not a big deal but I just wonder why they bother asking if they are not listening. My boyfriend ordered the chicken garbage burrito. I guess everything you can think of is in this burrito. It was huge! Chips and salsa was average. I like the ambience - typical of a Mexican restaurant. I think you would never have to wait because the restaurant is very big and can accomodate several large groups if necessary.

Address: 145 Palmetto Drive, Pasadena, CA
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Accessible from Pasadena Avenue
Phone: 626.792.2763
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 3
Theme: Mexican

• Written Aug 3, 2008

Comments

GracesTrips

“So many places, so little time.....”

Have you been to Pasadena?