Savannah - Burbank: "Used to be French 75 Bistro" Top 5 Page for this destination Burbank Restaurant Tip by GracesTrips

Burbank Restaurants: 18 reviews and 53 photos

Ahi Tuna Tartar

Ahi Tuna Tartar
      New York Strip
      Scallops
  • Used to be French 75 Bistro - Burbank

I had been here before when it was French 75 Bistro. Kinda sad it's not there anymore because they made some wonderful crepes. It's still the same owner but they have changed the restaurant into a steak and seafood place. It's very odd because there is an Arnie Morton's Steakhouse (literally) right next door. The decor is still the same, dark and lots of wood. The food is quite expensive. Take a good look at your bill when it comes. My boyfriend ordered a New York Strip for $34 but they charged us $40 for a New York Sirloin. They tried to explain the mistake but we weren't buying it. I ordered the scallops. They were cooked well but I found the dish to be a little saltier than I care for. We ordered the Ahi tuna tartar which was excellent.

I don't know if we will come back here again. I've been to Morton's before and love there food. So, next time it be definitely be Morton's for dinner.

Address: 3400 W. Olive Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Just north of the 134 Freeway, exit Olive, located in the Warner Record building
Phone: 818.955-5100
Price: US$31-40
Rating: 3
Theme: American

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

Comments

GracesTrips

“So many places, so little time.....”

Have you been to Burbank?