"Seaport" South Street Seaport Tip by apbeaches
South Street Seaport, New York City: 69 reviews and 103 photos
We enjoy walking through the Seaport looking at the shops, restaurants, boats and people. Often we find special events staged at the Seaport. We enjoy Happy Hour at Sequoia's. We sit on the water sipping $5. Frozen Margarita's between 3 to 7 daily.
Address: 19 Fulton Street, Second Floor, New York, NY 10038
Directions: Along the East River
Phone: (212) 732-8257
More Reviews (35)
- Discounted & Free Senior Events!
- See All Laguardia Airport's Redevelopment...
- See All Chelsea Piers
- Comfortable Walking Shoes and Layers
- See All Z Hotel - Long Island City
- See All 25 Television tickets for Free!
apbeaches' Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels