"Packing List" Sweden Packing List Tip by arkadia
Sweden What to Pack: 22 reviews and 9 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: warm jackets for wind, rain and snow, good trekking shoes if you want to walk.
Photo Equipment: You get them everywhere.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: In Sweden you can wildcamping whereever you want, as long as you respect the nature and leave things like you found them. Be careful on the parking places of the motorway...i would not recommend there. People had been robbed out from organized bands...doesn't have to happen...but you never know.
More Reviews (30)
- See All Wonderful view over the sea!!
- See All NICE AND COZY HOSTEL ON THE TJoRN
- See All HORNBORGA LAKE (Hornborgasjön)...
- See All MIDSOMMAR! This is a big party...
- Sweden is up in north Europe...
arkadia's Related Pages
Have you been to Sweden?Share Your Travels