" Meteora" Prefecture of Trikala Things to Do Tip by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Prefecture of Trikala Things to Do: 6 reviews and 18 photos

by Kuznetsov_Sergey

My Meteora page Meteora & Kalambaka.
My Meteora page content:

Agia Triada in For Your Eyes Only film
Appropriate Clothes in Monasteries
Other Monasteries
Shopping in Meteora

You may watch my 56 photos of Meteora in high resolution on my Slide-show Meteora on my WebShot page.

You may watch my 2 min 18 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Great Meteoron Part I out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Great Meteoron Part I out of my YouTube with popular Greek music by Vangelis.

Or my 2 min 20 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Great Meteoron Part II out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Great Meteoron Part II out of my YouTube with popular Greek music by Vangelis.

Or my 3 min 00 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Great Meteoron Part III out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Great Meteoron Part III out of my YouTube with Greek Orthodox Church music.

Or my 1 min 24 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Great Meteoron Part IV out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Great Meteoron Part IV out of my YouTube with Greek Orthodox Church music.

Or my 2 min 12 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Great Meteoron Part V out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Great Meteoron Part V out of my YouTube with Orthodox Church Greek music.

Or my 2 min 09 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Great Meteoron Part VI out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Great Meteoron Part VI out of my YouTube with popular Greek music by Vangelis.

Or You may watch my 1 min 42 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Road to Great Meteoron out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Road to Great Meteoron out of my YouTube with popular Greek music.

Or my 4 min 13 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Megalou Meteorou out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Megalou Meteorou out of my YouTube with Greek Orthodox Church music.

Or my 6 min 54 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora-Kastraki-Kalambaka Road out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora-Kastraki-Kalambaka Road out of my YouTube with popular Greek music.

Or my 5 min 52 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Megalou Meteorou Slide-show out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Megalou Meteorou Slide-show out of my YouTube with Greek Orthodox Church music.

Or 2 min 38 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Roussanou Part I out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Rousanou Monastery Part I out of my YouTube with Greek Orthodox Church music.

Or 5 min 02 sec VIDEO-Clip Meteora Roussanou Slade-show out of my VT-Tube or Greece Meteora Rousanou Slide-show out of my YouTube with Greek Orthodox Church music.

• Written Jul 28, 2008

More Things to Do in Prefecture of Trikala (1)

Comments

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Have you been to Prefecture of Trikala?