"I was happy with my rental car" Top 5 Page for this destination Brandon Transportation Tip by Bwana_Brown

Brandon Transportation: 1 reviews and 1 photos

My Budget rental PT Cruiser
by Bwana_Brown

During the afternoon of my one day off-work while in Brandon, I decided to book a rental car so I could have a brief look around Brandon and its immediate area. When I called Budget Car & Truck rentals, asking for the cheapest thing they had available they said I could rent a PT Cruiser for $40/day with the first 150-km free and $0.15/km after that. It sounded good to me, so I was soon picked up from the Victoria Inn by their shuttle service and shortly afterward I was underway.

The car had about 31,000-km on the clock but seemed to work quite nicely as I first explored around the city a bit before heading south and west to the small community of Souris. That gave me a chance to take in the countryside at a slower pace while also enjoying some interesting attractions in Souris before looping back to Brandon on a different road. At the end of the day, I only put 135-km on the clock, so the total cost was $45 including taxes plus another $17 to top up the fuel tank.

Mode: AROUND
Type: Car/Motor Home

• Updated Jul 21, 2008

Comments

Bwana_Brown

“Don`t sweat the small stuff”

Have you been to Brandon?