"Paul Revere House" Top 5 Page for this destination Paul Revere House Tip by Gypsystravels
Paul Revere House, Boston: 15 reviews and 41 photos
The Paul Revere House is the oldest building in downtown Boston. It was built in 1680 and it is where Paul Revere lived with his family from 1770 to 1800. This is also the house where Paul Revere rode off on the famous "midnight ride" to Lexington and Concord to warning cries that "British" were coming!!
The building is now owned and operated by The Paul Revere Memorial Association and tours of the interior are given for a fee.
The House is along the Freedom Trail route.
Address: 19 North Square
Directions: North End
More Things to Do in Boston (36)
More Reviews (64)
- See All Great Dinner in North End with our niece...
- See All Really.....not so little
- See All Another Great Stay!
- See All Boston Best Parking - Discount Parking
- See All A Variety of places to grab a quick bite
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels