"Sissy K's" Top 5 Page for this destination Sissy K's Tip by Gypsystravels

Sissy K's, Boston: 2 reviews and 6 photos

Enjoying my time with my babe!
by Gypsystravels
      Enjoying my time with my babe!
      The nice bar
      The sudden crowds
      Surf & Turf
      Chicken tenders
    by Gypsystravels

I decided to put this tip under the nightlife tip since it's a full service bar that serves food as well. Our initial intention was to just have a few beers after walking around in the heat of Boston but after we ordered our beer we decided to stay and have some lunch. I'm glad we did.

When we arrived it was quite empty aside for two tables which were occupied by a large group. The bar/restaurant has two floors, but the upstairs was closed. We grabbed a seat by a window and ordered our drinks. Their tap beers are cheep, $1.50 for a small selection which included a Red Hook Blonde Ale, yummy!! Ferni had a Heineken!

They have a very large selection of cheap eats like burgers, salads, sandwiches. The best part of this bar/restaurant is that they advertise two for one appetizers every night 10 pm til closing.

Our choices were excellent and I will definitely make this a regular stop on my visits to Boston!!

Dress Code: I ordered the Surf & Turf, now I wouldn't normally order this at a pub, but the waitress assured me it was quite good (cheap too) and if I didn't enjoy it she would replace it with another choice. The food was excellent, the steak was cooked perfectly to my liking and the scallops were so delicious!! The meal came with a side of white rice and mixed vegetables!! I was very happy with my choice. Ferni had the chicken fingers (his favorite) with a side of fries, quite yummy!

Address: 6 Commercial St
Directions: At Faneuil Hall - next to the Black Rose
Phone: (617) 248-6511
Theme: Eating and Drinking
Website: http://www.sissyk.com/

• Updated Jun 17, 2015

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to Boston?