"Getting to Rinku Premium Outlets" train Tip by suhadis
train, Osaka: 26 reviews and 44 photos
The Rinku Premium outlets is very close by to Kansai International airport. To these outlets from Tennoji is about 50mins by train. The nearest train station is Rinku-Town, on the station just before the end which is Kansai Airport Station. However if you have JR RAIL pass then read answer number 4) as the "Haruka" train stops by Tennoji too.
2) From Osaka station to Tennoji is about 25 mins on JR local trains. There is no need to change trains in between.
3) You can use your JR pass in the lines of the network stated on your JR pass.. it covers a large network and you can exit or enter from any stations along the lines covered..
4) If you are from Kyoto going to Rinku Premium Outlets WITH JR RAIL PASS:
- Hop on the "Haruka" express train from Kyoto (sit only in the unreserved cabins)
- Go to Kansai international airport station
- Dont need to exit the train station.. hop on the train in the same platform on the other side. This train is usually a "local" train. The next station out of the airport will be Rinku Town station and that's where you get off..
- Walk abt under 10mins to the outlets..
More Reviews (1)
suhadis' Related Pages
Have you been to Osaka?Share Your Travels