"Join an expat social club & enjoy more your stay" Milan Things to Do Tip by johnmi
Milan Things to Do: 1,032 reviews and 2,273 photos
AperoNet is a social group that meets bi-weekly at various places in Milan.
It's an international mix of Expats & Italians in their 30's-40's. There are usually about 20 people at each meetup.
There are lots of different events (some of them are FREE of charge too!): wine tastings, movies, concerts, theater, festivals... and so on! Not only "aperitivo" then..
Check http://aperonet.too.it and on Facebook: http://groups.to/aperonet
More Reviews (44)
- See All Hostel (women only)
- See All Milan-Turin for 1 Euro
- See All CHANGE inside Stazione Centrale: the...
- Mosquito Repellent is A MUST
- See All A pizzeria in Citta Studi
- See All **FREE FOR FOREIGNERS** disco,...
- See All A name for fruit&juices in Milan
- popular bookstore..
- Free Shiatsu Treatment
- Be careful at the railway station and..
- San Siro, the "Scala" of soccer
Been to Milan?Share your travels with the world!
johnmi's Related Pages
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels