Houlihan's: "Nice place to take a break" Houlihan's Tip by miwhi

Houlihan's, Baltimore: 1 reviews and 1 photos

We were visiting the Inner Harbor with our Grandchildren and having spent a couple of hours in the Aquarium we were ready for a break and lunch.

Upon leaving the Dolphin Pier we walked into the 90°f warmth and started to look for someplace to eat. As it was 12:00noon straight up I thought our choices would be dismal.
My Wife immediately spotted Houlihan's just next door, I thought we would never get a table, much to my surprise we were welcomed and taken to a nice booth.
Right away we ordered beverages, two Cokes and two unsweetened Iced Teas, the serving sizes were generous, at least 12-16oz. is my best guess, the tea was wonderful after coming in from the heat.
My Grandkids ordered (description from the Menu) Tillamook Burgers Two thick slices of Tillamook cheddar, smoked bacon, vine-ripened tomato, sweet red onion and a little lettuce cup on our hearty, whole wheat bun.
My Wife had (description from the Menu) the Farmhouse Club Brown sugar and honey cured ham, mesquite smoked turkey, bacon, basil pesto aioli and buttery gouda on toasted focaccia bread. Topped with spring mix and juicy tomatoes.
I had the (description from the Menu) Brentwood Chicken Sandwich Chicken breast marinated with fresh, chopped rosemary then grilled and basted with garlic wine butter. Topped with smoked bacon, gouda cheese and Dijon-spiked mayo on our toasted whole wheat bun fresh from the oven. With baby greens, vine ripe tomato and onion.
My Grandkids devowered theirs and claimed them great, Cathy & we split our sandwiches and we enjoyed each others choices.
It was a really nice lunch; I wouldn?t hesitate returning when we are next in Baltimore.

Favorite Dish: The Farmhouse Club was my favorites

Website: http://www.houlihans.com

• Updated Jul 14, 2008

“That can't be right?”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Baltimore?