"HIDAYET MOSQUE" Top 5 Page for this destination Eminonu District Tip by neodue
Eminonu District, Istanbul: 7 reviews and 21 photos
This a unique mosque in Turkey.It s like arabic mosque with dome and windows.It s not look like an Ottoman Mosque.Very nice architecture and very good locations.
Address: Eminonu Square,Next to the New Mosque
Directions: South bank of the Golden Horn, near Galata Bridge
More Reviews (110)
- See All Turkish Movies
- See All HOCAPASA STREET
- See All WHAT IS AKBIL?
- See All STAYING IN ASIAN SIDE
- See All DO NOT DRIVE IN THE CENTRE OF ISTANBUL
- See All SHOPPING MALLS IN ISTANBUL
- See All BEST VENUE FOR MUSIC
- See All RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN STADIUM
- See All 3D IMAGES OF THE HISTORICAL PLACES OF...
- BETWEEN OCTOBER AND APRIL IT IS VERY...
- See All Do not eat food in Tourist places
Been to Istanbul?Share your travels with the world!
neodue's Related Pages
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels