Ciao Bella: "Little Italy at its best" Top 5 Page for this destination Ciao Bella Tip by littlesam1

Ciao Bella, Baltimore: 2 reviews and 2 photos

Although many local Baltimore people consider Little Italy in Baltimore to have seen its best days there are still hidden gems to be found there. Ciao Bella is one such gem. My daughter and I went here for Fathers Day this past year. The charming little restaurant located on High Street in Little Italy was an excellent choice. We had a small table in the window. We were surved some excellent Italian food. I love meatballs and that is my choice when I out for Italian food. If the meatballs are good, then I know everything else will be excellent also.

Owner and main chef Tony Gambino serves traditional Italian food at his restaurant. According to the restaurant web page he is also featured locally on Fox Channel 45 morning news on Thursday mornings.

If your visiting the Inner Harbor and want to get away from the crowds I suggest walking over to Little Italy and have a wonderful meal at Ciao Bella's.

Address: 236 S. High Street
Rating: 4
Theme: Italian
Website: http://www.cbella.com/

• Updated Jul 12, 2008

Comments

littlesam1

“"The only thing to do with family skeletons is to take them out of the closet and dance with them."”

Have you been to Baltimore?