"Honeymoon in Oz - what could be better?" Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Favorite Tip by unravelau

Australia and Oceania Favorites: 154 reviews and 127 photos

Sunset at Nambucca Heads.
by unravelau

Sunset at Nambucca Heads.
      Sunrise in Coffs Harbour
      Friendly? Huge crocodile at Australian Zoo
    by unravelau

Favorite thing: Hi there, most of the responses here covered everything that I would say too with the exception of one. I would narrow my field down by reading about all of the different places that you can visit on the east coast.....vt members are a great source of information and share their opinions easily. Just pick spots on the map and line them up with the search engine here and see what the locals and visitors have had to say before making up your mind. There are lots of wonderful places to see so it really depends on your own taste but most holiday places on the coast have the ranges of accommodation that would suit you too. Happy honeymoon.

Do come back and tell us what you thought.

Carole.

Fondest memory: Well, I live here and although I have had opportunities to live in other countries, I still come scuttling back to my beloved Oz. The weather is great, the people wonderful and we are doing all that we can to preserve the planet for visitors to view and for our grandchildren to live in.

Come to Oz.

• Written Jul 7, 2008

Comments

unravelau

“Look at it this way then.”

Have you been to Australia and Oceania?